70gm Huon Pine Wardrobe Pouch
- Protect the investment you have made in your clothes.
- Stop odours and holes caused by fabric eating pests.
- Perfect for linen and clothing cupboards, sports bags, blanket or toys boxes. A bag this size will protect an enclosed space of 1m2.
- It will absorb odours and moisture and repel Silverfish, Moths, Fleas and Mites
- 100% Chemical Free and all-natural.
- CERTIFIED BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC INNER BAG USED.
Individual 70gm Tasmanian Huon Pine Jute drawstring bag:
Packaged with a beautiful screen-printed logo, comprehensive swing tag and a BIO-Degradable packed inner, you will have the product as fresh as the day it came from the mill.
The Huon Pine Lagarostrobos Franklinii is Australia’s oldest living tree and is one of the oldest living organisms on earth. Only found on the Wild West Coast of Tasmania, and no longer logged. It is a carefully regulated resource.People in Tasmania have known the power of Huon Pine to deter parasites and pests in cupboards, pet beds and personnel spaces for decades.
A beautiful and practical product, that will make you feel like you are in the Tasmanian Rain Forest.
Secure your piece of nature’s best while you still can.
Fleas, Silverﬁsh, and Mites HATE Huon Pine.
Just prick the bag with a sharp pin 10-20 times pop it in a sock draw, linen cupboard, storage suitcase, sports bag, blanket box or even in the kid’s soft toy collection.
Once a Year just add a few drops of water to bring back the full power of Linii.
THIS PRODUCT WILL LAST GENERATIONS.
Check out our explainer video for easy to follow directions
Silverfish and Moths Hate Huon pine. But YOU Will LOVE IT.